Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Boggle 2

 Hey guys, Today I did another Boggle for our early bird challenge. This time it took me a while to find 40 words and I even found long word (well it wasn't long but it was longer than most of the words that I found). Overall it was really fun, because I like being competitive and I wanted to win but I came second to a boy named John who found 45 words. Next time I think I should come in early because I was a little late today. I hope you like it and Blog You Later

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gammado. I love Boggle, what a great idea for your Meets. Do you get extra points for longer words? I always try to think of words that rhyme to get lots of words quickly. You missed pants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we don't get extra points for longer words wich is a bit sad. But thanks for tip I will be sure to remember it. Blog You Later

      Delete