Thursday, November 19, 2020

Athletics Day

 Hello, Yesterday on the 18th of November I went to Athletics day, It was really fun I enyoyed it but it was really hard. I had to come at 7:30 to get warmed for my 1500 Meters, when I raced I came 2 to last barely beating 1 person. Even though I almost came last I was happy, I was having fun and lots of food because Mr Edwards had brang some fruit and muesli bars I ate like 4 muesli bars. I waited a while and watched my friends race and then a 12.45 I did my 800 meter race and came 3rd to last. Then the rest of the day I was watching my friends races and eating food. At the end of the day we went to maccas and Mr Edwards got all of us a frozen coke and 1 person a big bag combo, then we returned to school and went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment