Monday, May 17, 2021

My Test Flight Recap

Hey Guys today I was testing rockets and I made a recap you can read it underneath and also my first wing desighn and my measurments that I used to make the wings.

We pumped air into the water and released our rocket but it didn’t go very far and some of the wings broke off. Plus the wind was a little rough. Our bottle rocket didn’t break and at least it went into the air and wasn’t a dud. Our wings need improvement. Maybe if we 3d printed the wing a glue it one much better it might go faster. We could also drink a little more water because we only had a little. Also the angle of the launcher was not very straight and didn’t go its highest. I could also put a nose on the top to make it go faster and higher. Our next step is to do more research and try to improve our rockets for example the wings and probably add more water and nose that make it fly higher and faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment