Thursday, August 19, 2021

Lockdown Writing Day 1

Hey guys, I have been doing a lot of diary writing, wich was very fun for me. I think I did a good explanition and and my spelling was alright, but maybe next time I could work something to catch the readers attention maybe in the first sentence.

Lockdown is back again and it has been quite boring for me because there hasn’t been much to do and also covid makes my blood boil because it canceled the one thing I was looking forward to this term. So besides being angry and bored today I had a google meet with my class, which was actually quite enjoyable after the teacher left. We stayed on and just talked for a while. Soon we all got bored and left the meeting, that's when I started doing some actual work on my maths which was calculating the mean of some numbers. After that I read theory and literacy planet. This was all quite abnormal for me because I had gotten used to an environment where I'm working and people around me are talking and having fun. Then all of a sudden I’m finding myself in my room just doing some tasks that I have been assigned. On one of my assignments it said to “try to do something you wouldn't normally do, find a new game even if boring and you delete it afterwards.” , so I used that as an excuse to play a game on cool maths games, a site where you can play many games but don’t worry it's not really maths games. So I played a game called Bloxorz  and I made it all the way up to stage 7 then I gave up because it was very challenging.

If you want to play the game, here is the link.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your feeling about Lockdown, we all feel the same with Camp being cancelled. I was looking forward to it. On Monday, I was going to pretend there was no Covid or Lockdown and leave with my pack and my boys telling how naughty I was. But that was 3 days ago now.

    ReplyDelete